Our client is seeking x2 project workers specialising in complex needs specifically substance misuse or dual diagnosis. Ideally someone with experience of supporting clients within a hostel environment.
Position Available: Project Worker - Substance misuse Complex needs (Watford), £11 p/h, 37.5 hrs per week, 3-6 months ongoing
- Carrying out support plans, key working sessions and risk assessments
- Managing a caseload of clients with medium to high support needs and challenging behaviour
- Supporting clients with abstaining and managing their substance usage.
- Providing practical and emotional support to your client groups, including advocacy and support around welfare, housing and legal entitlements
- Work proactively with external agencies that are providing support to clients
- MUST HAVE experience of supporting clients with substance misuse issues, complex needs or a history of homeslessness.
- MUST HAVE experience of key working and managing a caseload of clients.
- Experience of working within a hostel or supported living environment
- Confident supporting clients with challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Available full time and be flexible with regards to shift work
- Ideally have a current registered DBS
- Right to work in the UK
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.