Our Client is an established main contractor focusing on the delivery of small to medium sized contracts involving the upgrading, renewal, refurbishment and new-build residential sectors.
They are looking to recruit a Project Manager for new build residential projects in Wembley, Middlesex and Kilburn, London, NW6.
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering new build residential projects.
Duties involve but not limited to -
- Ensuring that the assigned projects are effectively managed and delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Management, development and mentoring of project based personnel, ensuring all certification, PPE and personnel issues are addressed
- Production, monitoring and updating project programmes
- Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork and documentation
The ideal Candidate will have -
- Strong, proven Project Management experience of new build residential projects.
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety,
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to liaise at various levels, building strong, sustainable relationships at all level
- A degree or equivalent in Construction Management would be an advantage
- Good IT skills
- Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS card & First Aid Certificate
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.