Project Manager Role
They are a recognised main contractor and work nationwide working on new build and refurbishments projects, covering Retail, Commercial and Industrial sectors with project values from £2million to £50m, they currently have the need for a Project Manager
- Project Manager to oversee a fast track fit to a car showroom in Sunbury, value £19million, starting ASAP, the showroom will be closed for the duration of works and staff will be decanted to a temporary unit where enabling works will be undertaken in order to make operational, in order to continue business as normal.
- Project Manager to oversee the construction work on site
The Project Manager must be able to oversee all fit out / refurbishment works from inception to completion, dealing with all Health and Safety, sub-contractors and associated paperwork throughout, whilst having a visiting Contracts Manager for support.
- Must have CSCS, First Aid & SMSTS
- Site Managers would have ideally worked within commercial, m&e, retail or industrial sectors, with fit out / refurbishment experience
- Experience with shed and working on car show room
- Must have experience a minimum 5 years as a Project Manager in Construction
Please contact George on 02037577048 - 07432157726 outlining previous experience in a similar role, salary / rate required and availability. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.