The successful candidate should be a solid Project Manager who understands the full project lifecycle from Design all the way through to client handover. Must have a proven track record of delivering projects from start to finish, mentoring junior team members, client facing and show good commercial knowledge. (Not looking for a Construction Manager)
- Degree Qualified
- Additional Qualification such as MCIOB or equal
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience
- Minimum 3 years as a Project Manager
- Proven track record of delivering projects from start to finish as Lead Project Manager
- High Rise Towers experience or Large Mixed Use is essential
- Consultancy background
- Client facing as well as hands on
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can mentor junior members
If you would like to find out more about this role, apply today and one of the team will be in contact to discuss further details
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.