Role: Project Manager - RC Frames / Slipform
Company:Leading Specialist Contractor
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a history of successfully delivering complex Concrete frame projects in the Birmingham area? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding division within a reputable company with excellent progression prospects? Then a role within an award winning, market leading, specialist Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Project Manager with solid RC Frame and Jump Form experience to become an integral part of a successful long-term delivery team.
The project is a 42 Storey RC Frame
* Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time
* Deliver multiple projects within budget, time frame and programme to the satisfaction of the client
* Ensure Health & Safety on site is adhered to
* Project reporting, monitoring costs and liaising with clients and contractors
* Suitable Qualification in Civil Engineering/ Construction or any other relevant subject (Degree, HNC, etc.)
* Holds valid SMSTS / CSCS Card
* RC Frame/ Jump Form experience is a must
* Experience as a Project Manager, ideally managing projects between £5m - £90m
If you would like to apply for this position, please call George @ Barker Ross Recruitment on 02037577048/ 07432157726 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.