I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Facilities Management organisation who are currently experiencing tremendous growth across all sectors of the business. Due to this growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager who will be instrumental in delivering M&E and HVAC projects to their clients.
As a Project Manager, You will be responsible for all Client liaisons & technical disciplines that the projects involve. Accountable for planning, resourcing,scheduling, forecasting and managing all technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from concept to completion.
Other responsibilities will included, but not limiting to;
- Manage a team, by setting clear project objectives, performance management and coaching and developing the team to meet expectations
- Prepare, schedule. co-ordinate, communicate and monitor the assigned TR19 and M&E projects.
- Conduct risk assessments/and or method statements to ensure all work permits submitted are approved
- Co-operate and communicate effectively with Electrical/HVAC/GAS/ and other key stakeholders.
- Monitor compliance, procedures, policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Meet business development targets set each year to increase clients.
To be successful in this role, You must have, but not limited to;
- A background or qualification in Engineering, i.e. Mechanical, Electrical or Equivalent, with a proven track record in delivery of projects from concept to practical completion ideally within retail, pubs or restaurants
- An experience managing M&E and HVAC projects within facilities management or building services sector
- Strong Project Management skills and excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to handle a complex workload, with the ability to prioritise.
- Ideally Prince2 Qualification and trained in Risk Assessments and Health and Safety would be advantageous
- Strong financial acumen, able to demonstrate ability to secure business which supports business development objectives and profitable business growth.
You will be rewarded with a salary of up £45,000 (DOE), Company Car, 25 days holidays and other company benefits
If you are interested in this role please contact Jojo Owusu at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the Property and Facilities Management sector and I specifically specialise in this recruitment including roles such as Facilities Managers, Technical Services Managers, Account Managers and Maintenance Engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.