Project Manager, Lincoln, Retail Fit-Out (£40'000-£60'000, Company Car, Pension Scheme, Laptop, Mobile Phone, 25 days holiday plus stats)
You will be working for one of the largest commercial and retail interior fit-out companies based in the East Midlands. With a national coverage specialising in refurbishments and interior fit-out ranging from glass partitions, mezzanine floors to complete office and shop fit-outs
You will be working on design and build projects
- Attending Client and design meetings
- Management of one of the main clients contracts
- Liaise and co-ordinate works with client and design team
- Assist with site surveys and scope of works
- Assist the project quantity surveyor with the interim and final accounts
- Manage and implement H&S procedures on site
- Carry out construction programming and prepare work schedules
- Assist in negotiation and procurement of subcontract works packages
- Manage and co-ordinate snagging works
To be successful in this role you must
- Have IOSH, SMSTS or SSSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Managed projects of up to £2m
- Managed a fit-out team from site managers to trades and labour
- Experience in the retail fit-out industry
- Willing to travel to various jobs around the UK
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.