Project Manager - London
Our Client is a large established Sub Contractor, looking to recruit a Project Manager with
Demolition or RC frame experience for projects in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, expanding company.
Duties involve but not limited to -
- Ensuring that the assigned projects are effectively managed and delivered to time, cost and quality
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered.
- Management, development and mentoring of project based personnel, ensuring all certification, PPE and personnel issues are addressed
- Production, monitoring and updating project programmes
- Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork and documentation
The ideal Candidate will have -
- Strong, proven Project Management experience of demolition or RC, frames
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety,
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to liaise at various levels, building strong, sustainable relationships at all level
- Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS card & First Aid Certificate
- A degree or equivalent in Construction Management would be an advantage
- Good IT skills
This is a temporary role expected to last 3 months with view to going permanent
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.