Project Design Manager (Structural) - Modular Construction - Competitive Salary based on experience - Car Allowance - 25 Days Holiday
A leading force in offsite modular building, based in Nottinghamshire, operating across a range of sectors including: MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
As the Project Design Manager you will but not restricted to
- Be reporting to the Head of Technical
- Providing a primary design oversight across multiple projects including co-ordination with the construction and project management team/managers
- Produce structural calculations for projects and /or provide support and challenge to the external structural designers
- Liaise with the commercial and construction departments regarding selection of subcontractors to ensure they are competent, qualified and capable of providing the design input required for the project
- Line management of the Project Design Engineers and CAD Technicians as agreed with the Head of Technical
- Contribute to the development of new product standards
To be successful for the role as a minimum you will
- Be qualified to Degree or HND/HNC in level and have a professional accreditation with the relevant institution
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of experience in the construction industry
- Be able to produce structural calculations to verify steelwork designs against British standards and Eurocodes
- Be competent in the use of appropriate CAD software (AutoDESK, Revit, AutoCAD and other 3D Modelling Software
- Willing to travel to various locations around the UK
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.