Project Design Engineer - Modular Construction - Competitive Salary based on experience - 25 Days Holiday
A leading force in offsite modular building, based in Nottinghamshire, operating across a range of sectors including: MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
As the Project Design Engineer you will but not be restricted to
- Reporting to the Project Design Manager
- Be responsible for developing the enquiry stage design through to buildable and technically compliant scheme
- Ensure the design meets the required Client specification and complies fully with all relevant statutory and regulatory legislation
- Attend relevant design team meetings as required to facilitate the development of the design
- Liaise with the relevant subcontractors to ensure third party design elements are fully coordinated
- Line supervision of the CAD Technicians and supplementary design resource to achieve delivery of all required design information
- Contribute to the development of new product standards
To be successful for the role as a minimum you will
- Be qualified to Degree or HND/HNC in level
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of experience in the construction industry
- Be able to produce structural calculations to verify steelwork designs against British standards and Eurocodes
- Be competent in the use of appropriate CAD software (AutoDESK, Revit, AutoCAD and other 3D Modelling Software
- Be willing to supervise junior members of the design team
- Be able to work with senior members and monitoring of project design workload and programme reporting
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.