Programme Support Officer - Worcester, WR5
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Programme Support Officer to work on a temporary contract in Worcester.
Hours of work - 37hrs,9am - 5pm
Rate of pay: 11.66phr
Contract Length - 1/4/2019 - 21/6/19
Programme Support Officer role:
- To support and deliver projects to agreed project management standards (i.e. PRINCE2).
- To develop and manage programme/project offices and associated programme and project management documentation.
- To lead on the delivery of key elements of projects.
- To ensure that projects deliver to Time, Cost, and Quality and ensure that benefits are realised in line with Business Cases.
- To monitor delegated budgets to ensure that projects are delivered within the cost plan.
- To ensure that opportunities to access local, regional and national funding opportunities are maximised for Worcestershire.
If you are interested in the Programme Support Officer role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.