Barker Ross are recruiting for Programme/Project Manager in the Derby area (DE4) on a 5 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £18.43.
Provide effective programme/project management to the cross council review of OD and HR priorities and structures to ensure that:
- The review is delivered within agreed timescales and budget and future business objectives are met.
- HR and OD services are aligned to council priorities, and support transformational change and a 'whole Council' approach.
- Experience of successful programme/project management within a large, complex organisation
- Developing proposals and progressing recommendations through approval processes to implementation
- Working with stakeholders at all levels to maintain engagement and gather information to inform change
- Demonstrable programme/project management skills, including identification and management of risk
- Knowledge of project management approaches and methodology
- Able to plan, manage and control multiple work strands and meet objectives within deadlines
- Able to develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation building trust and engagement
- Able to constructively challenge, including on issues outside their area of expertise
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills
- Establish effective programme management arrangements to ensure review objectives are met and progress against key milestones, and financial and quality controls maintained.
- Ensure effective governance arrangements are in place throughout the review.
- Ensure risks related to the review are managed effectively.
- Work effectively with stakeholders.
- Undertake research, benchmarking and analysis to inform the development of options and proposals on the future delivery of OD and HR services across the Council.
- Manage communication and consultation to maintain engagement with stakeholders throughout the review.
- Lead the development and organisation of work streams, and ensure outcomes are achieved.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.