Programme Manager - Derbyshire, DE4
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Programme Manager to work on a temporary contract in Derbyshire.
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm, M-F
Rate of pay: PAYE - £18.80phr, LTD - £23.41phr
Contract Length - 05/08/2019 - 31/07/2020
Department - Property
Programme Manager role:
- Manage specific procurement work streams to ensure the Council's property service delivery requirements are addressed
- Be responsible for developing and managing all project documentation to ensure delivery within timescales, objectives, and budget.
- Lead the development and organisation of specific work streams, and ensure outcomes are achieved
- Support the Director of Corporate Property on the implementation of Corporate Property 2020 delivery model, revised organisational structures, service and process redesign, and cost considerations.
- Establish effective programme management arrangements to ensure programme objectives are met and progress against key milestones and financial and quality controls maintained.
- Ensure effective governance arrangements are in place throughout the implementation of the programme.
Agile project management skills would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in the Programme Manager role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.