A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Team Leader join a leading UK manufacturer of display packaging who aims to be both innovative and creative in the solutions.
Reporting directly to the Production Supervisor, the Production Team Leader is responsible for:
- Control the production processes and manufacturing area ensuring daily targets are met or exceeded while ensuring all safe systems of work and H&S policies are adhered to.
- Maintaining site and process efficiency throughout relevant production processes.
- Delivery through team and agency personnel.
- Understanding and owning all elements of co-packing, finishing and gluing projects.
- Maximising margin through efficiency and raising issues when targets are not met or not achievable.
- Working with all internal departments to ensure the smooth flow of work through the manufacturing area.
- Communicating with internal departments to ensure the timely receipt of procured elements.
- Support project management in accordance with the Production Supervisor's instruction.
As a person you ideally be of a production or warehouse background. You will be self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on client service, quality and business improvement. You will be a natural forward planner who constructively assesses their own performance and that of others.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively and calmly under pressure with a high level of tact and diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality. Leading by example and able to communicate and motivate via both verbal and written media. You will have a desire for high quality output and excellent customer service.
Alternating shifts will be working on a 3 on 4 off basis working 7am-7pm. Shift 1) Mon, Tues, Weds then four days off. 2) Thurs, Fri, Sat then four days off.
The pay rate is £8.00 per hour plus a shift premium of £1.45 per hour (£50 per week).
There are free on-site parking and canteen facilities. You will need to have access to a motor vehicle to be able to travel to the site.
Genuine progression opportunities exist within this business.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.