I am currrently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a leading supplier of food products to all the big name retailers, the company are a leader in their field and have been established for over 20 years. They are keen to recruit a motavational and strong leader to join their team.
Production Team Leader
- To lead the team of filleters and knife handlers to produce the products required, in accordance with the production plan in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To provide a safe working environment that complies to national and internal H&S standards. To ensure SOPs are complied with and to coach and train their team.
- To ensure safe working conditions are maintained for the team.
- To ensure the line meets and maintains the required performance goals.
- To be willing to cross-skill to Warehousing, with relevant training and support.
What is this role accountable for?
- Experience in leading a team to complete daily objectives/target
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- The ability to learn and develop excellent product knowledge
- Flexible and willing to perform a variety of tasks and work overtime occasionally
- Literate and numerate to the extent required by warehouse paperwork
- Able to perform tasks accurately and productively
- To be committed to the manufacture of safe and legal food and maintain an environment that supports this process
- To ensure that their team adheres to all site H&S rules and that their line machinery is fit for purpose.
- To coach and train team members in SOPs
- To audit team member performance to ensure compliance with SOPs and the QAS system
- To co-ordinate and lead problem solving efforts in their team to resolve issues as they arise
- To organise and lead the team by allocating and organising members.
- To complete the standard diary daily including reporting accurate figures on achievement of line measures such as yield, productivity and all other measures required.
- Provide support, facilitate team processes, allocate resources and personal effort, support learning and development
- Willing to cross skill to warehouse with relevant training and support.
You will work a 4 0n 4 off shift pattern 7am-7pm.
For more information please contact Nicole Durham.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.