Production Team Leader
£21,000 - £27,000
I am currently recruiting for Production Teams Leaders, I am looking for experienced team leaders within the food sector, who are looking for a permanent days position, or permanent nights position on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Days position paying circa £21,500 per annum
Nights position paying circa £27,000 per annum
Role and Responsibilities
- Be part of a great manufacturing team/ hands on position
- Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures
- Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality
- Promote that work areas are kept to a clean and tidy to a standard as expected within a food manufacturing company.
- Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards
- Check finished products to ensure aspects of quality weight and temperature meet the standards as set by the company.
- Keep records up to date with the correct recorded information
- Supply records of workers attendance within a timely manner at the start of the production shift.
- Take attendance to ensure regularity and promptness of workers to duty and during their break schedules.
- Work as middleman between workers and management to create healthy communication.
- Ensure that work materials are present as and when needed.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must have 2 years' experience within the food manufacturing industry
- Previous experience of Production Planning / Scheduling and a good knowledge of supply chain processes A good level of numeracy with the ability to manage, analyse and interpret data, being proficient in Office IT programs especially Excel. Previous experience of ERP systems an advantage.
- Good attention to detail
- Have relevant food safety certificate.
- Ability to train and develop employees
If you would like more information please apply or contact Kevin on 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.