My client is an established and innovative food to go manufacturer. Supplying their products throughout the UK, my client has built and maintained an exceptional reputation for quality.
To be considered for this role you must have experience within a Supervisory role within a high care / chilled food manufacturing environment. You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership and organisational development skills supported by a strong knowledge base.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver the following:
- Achieve department KPI's as set by the business, including productivity, waste, labour cost, accident rate and complaints.
- Be responsible for and ensure product quality is maintained in accordance with quality standards.
- Lead by example and promote team work, multiskilling and a culture of continuous improvement. Develop and nurture an ethos of continuous improvement within the workforce.
- Monitor staff time keeping and holiday to ensure sufficient resource available.
- Ensure effective 2 way communication with shop floor and management.
- Manage labour requirements and ensure full time employees and agency workers are trained and competent to fulfil operational needs in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Ideal candidates would have experience within a production background specifically in food manufacturing. As well as experience of hygiene, quality and health and safety standards.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.