My Client in the heart of Milton Keynes are looking to recruit for a Production Supply Chain Manager
You will be working for a rapidly growing manufacturing company
Reporting to Operations Director and working closely with Purchasing and Manufacturing departments, the role incorporates management of the entire supply chain, from daily management of incoming materials and packaging through reconciliation of deliveries into customers to inventory management.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders (including Purchasing, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Despatch) to ensure that supply chain is aligned with agreed contracts versus sales forecasts, production capability, storage and handling facilities, and any plant maintenance requirements
- Plan and execute material and packaging call offs in line with forecast and manufacturing schedules; supplier replenishment and contract monitoring.
- Monitor and relay incoming material and packaging non-conformance and deviation from standards to relevant departments.
- Monitor goods in / out in line with production plans and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Proactively liaise with customers to ensure full product availability and avoidance of potential shortages and excesses, in line with promotional calendars and daily consumption
- Periodic reporting on material and packaging usage and service levels; supply chain management contribution to periodic reports produced for the business, from weeklies to Board Meeting materials.
- Communicate issues / resolutions to relevant departments on regular basis.
- Work closely with planning and manufacturing departments to ensure that there is no interruption to the process due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Escalate complex issues to Management Team for assistance in resolution.
- Assist with production planning tasks directly related to supply chain management, including cover for holidays periods.
Experience and Personal Skills
- Highly experienced Supply Chain professional, ideally from FMCG chilled food industry
- An analytically minded candidate with a good head for numbers
- Capable of maintaining relationships at every stage of the supply chain
- An excellent communicator and presenter at all levels
- Strong minded, determined, hard working
- Process driven
- Adaptable to changes
If you are interested in the position please apply or contact Kevin at BarkerRoss on 0115 94163263
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.