Production Supply Chain Manager
A rapidly growing food manufacturing business based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Production Supply Chain Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
You will work closely with the purchasing and manufacturing departments and report into the Ops Director. Manage the entire supply chain from managing the incoming materials and packaging and reconciling deliveries into the customers to inventory management.
- Plan and execute material and packaging call offs in line with forecasts and schedules, supplier replenishment's and contract monitoring
- Monitor goods in and out in line with production plans, resolving any issues
- Liaise and build relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure that supply chain is aligned throughout the departments
- Liaise with customers to ensure full product availability and avoidance of potential shortages or excesses, checking promotional calendars etc.
- Checking and reporting on usage and service levels
- Assist with production planning where needed for example covering holidays
In return the business is offering
Salary - £25,000 - £28,500
20 days holiday increasing with time served up to 25 not including bank holidays
40 Hours per week start times 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday with some slight flexibility
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills and experience we are looking for please apply today
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.