- To receive the scheduled work plan, plan resources and achieve the set targets
- Drive the shift and staff performance to optimise machine uptime
- Organise the shift and delegate work instructions and targets to staff accordingly
- Provide accurate shift reports regarding WIP's
- Ensure all instructions from the Operations & Planning Manager are carried out in an effective and timely manner
- Identify areas of weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements to training, production performance, KPI improvement and reduction to costs and other efficiencies throughout the department
- Fully experienced in the setting and running of all Poly mailing and associated machinery, inkjets for example and relevant software
- Strong management skills
- PC Literate
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.