Production Supervisor - Food
£27,000 - £32,000
You will be working within a Cold Environment, where you will be involved in Fresh Meat Processing.
This is a permanent position where you will be working on a 4x4 off basis 6am - 6pm.
You will be involved in the co-ordination of manufacturing activities including:
Efficient use of all resources (including labour, machine availability, machine capacity, working hours)
Manufacturing product to the highest quality standard within a safe environment
Co-ordination of hygiene/cleaning functions.
Ensure that the health and safety of all staff and equipment safety is met at all times and immediately reporting any concerns to the shift co-ordinator
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing environment
- Previous Team Leader experience managing or supervising a team of at least 10 people.
- Level 2 : Food Safety
- Able to work effectively under pressure and drive team performance.
- Effective team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Lean Manufacturing / TPM experience
- Level 3: Food Safety
- Level 2: HACCP
- Train the Trainer
- Health and Safety training (e.g. IOSH qualification)
If you would like more information on the role please apply or contact Kevin on 0115 941 6323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.