My client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of food products in the United Kingdom with an expanding product portfolio, working with many of the major retailers and blue-chip companies. The business is built on a solid foundation of a dedicated, passionate and skilled employees and they're now looking to recruit a Production Supervisor join their site in Cambridgeshire.
To be considered for this role you must have supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment. You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and organisational development skills supported by a strong knowledge base.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver the following:
- Deliver daily/weekly performance standards, as set for the unit by the unit Factory
- Maintain tight control of costs within the unit
- Maintain daily/weekly control of Service Levels from site customers to ensure compliance with standards required
- Maintain required competency / flexibility of workforce within the unit
- Maintain and exercise controls and systems which ensure compliance with standards Implement performance improvement activities and innovation
Ideal candidates must have substantial experience within a Production background in FMCG environment with a strong background in food manufacturing, as well as experience of budgetary control and information systems associated with manufacturing.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.