Are you a Production Supervisor looking for a new opportunity?
My client, based in Rugby, has introduced a new role to the business. The role of the Production Supervisor will act as that key 'COG' to ensure all is flowing well between sections and that the Quality is to a high finish and that targets and deadlines are achieved.
The successful Production Supervisor will have hands-on machining experience, will be able to read and interpret engineering drawing and will have previous management or supervisory experience.
Production Supervisor is required to manage a team of 6 direct reports (Section managers) and 50 indirect reports (Tool Makers / Skilled machinists) within a well established Precision Engineering business.
The Production Supervisor role includes:
· Management of the workshop, including workflow, scheduling/planning, work process set up, training, assessing performance and EPM.
· Adapting work patterns to reflect productivity, ensuring efficient resources are available when required.
· Develop new ideas and additional workshop activities to expand the existing services to meet ever increasing customer demands.
· Providing KPIs to Director with regards to productivity and quality.
· Ensuring the equipment on site is kept maintained and running efficiently.
· Previous workshop/production supervision/management/people management experience essential.
· Extensive knowledge of tool making desirable but not essential.
· Be able to Read and interpret engineering drawings.
Salary - £27,000 - £35,000
If the Production Supervisor role is of interest, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.