My client is an established food manufacturing organisation that produces a range of products. They are looking to recruit a Shift Manager based in Shropshire to lead their Production unit on shift.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will involve:
- To effectively manage all production resources during time of responsibility such that KPI's are achieved and exceeded. KPI's being in Health and safety, Quality, Stock and Service, Cost in labour and materials.
- Develop Team to ensure process and products comply with all legal, company, industry best practice, health & safety, ethical and customer agreed technical standards.
- Manage all direct reports on shift over full site facilitating development and training needs.
- Support Continuous Improvement program both operational and interdepartmental projects.
- Set performance standards for and monitor performance of the area.
- Support company culture projects aligning personnel to company values
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience in a broad ranging role within food production.
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent
- Extensive & broad people management experience & capable of dealing with challenging teams / people
- Demonstrate evidence of developing & increasing manufacturing capabilities and improvement through a set of defined KPI's.
In return for the above my client is offering a positive working environment, rewarding salary and contributor pension. With further expansion planned within the business, this role offers a progressive career path with a market leading business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.