Our client based in Sleaford is currently seeking an experienced Production Planner to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The hours of work will be 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday, along with working every fourth Saturday to complete the stock take in which you will receive time back in lieu.
The role will include an annual salary of £30-35k, life cover 4 times basic salary, 32 days holiday (bank holidays are normal working days), entry into the company pension scheme and access to the company shop.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, duties of the role will involve:-
- Planning of monthly production schedules in response to customer demands and sales forecast
- Review plans with sales and operations to agree the forecast and productivity numbers for the forthcoming months schedule
- Creating and executing production plans and work schedules to meet business needs including distribution requirements, plant capacity, overtime requirements and inventory before releasing schedules
- Working closely with the operations manager, shift managers and supply chain manager to define, deliver and implement the most effective production plan
- Monitor and review the weekly production plan, ensuring customer orders are achieved on time in full
- Monitor raw material stock levels
- Participate and update colleagues in daily production meetings
- Generation of budget data for labour and materials
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.