As the Production Planner your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to demand and customer orders
- Estimates and communicates needs to reorder inventory inline with production needs and changes
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses
- Analyse any delays and possible interruptions and adjust the production schedule to meet deadlines
- Liaise with customer supply chains keeping them updated with any changes, interruptions, delays
- Assist supply chain tasks related to production planning i.e holidays covers
- Develop and review production plans with managers
- Analyse back orders, current orders and future orders to plan and scheduled the production operations
The successful Production Planner should have Production Planning experience ideally from FMCG food industry but this is not essential
Also to have strong MRP experience.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.