Part of a large and growing multinational our client require a Production Planner to co-ordinate timely despatch of finished goods.
The Production Planner is responsible for all daily production planning and supply chain contact with Demand Planners. Production Planning covers both work operational departments
With an ability to influence labour costs by optimising the daily production plan by utilising lollipop labour and ensure weekly capacity plans achieve production value your duties will be as follows;
- Responsible for creating a Daily Production Schedule.
- Responsible for forecast execution and regular reporting to the following metrics:
- Daily volume through Ops 1 and Ops 2, whilst considering current stock shelf life.
- Daily throughput targets through Ops 1 & Ops 2 reported as Conformance and Adherence to Plan.
- Responsible for liaising with demand Planners on committed delivery dates, delivery issues, capacity issues, and material issues.
- Provide advance production plan for new product launches.
- Manage delist process of products to ensure minimum stock write-off of Finished goods.
- Be the key communicator to all departments to ensure the plan is fit for purpose and be responsible for the resolution of any production issues raised.
- Accountable for communicating any issues relating to Service with all customers to demand planners
- Accountable for communicating and liaising with demand planners on Product launches and delists
- Accountable for delivering a daily production plan to support the sales plan, in line with FFG stock policy.
- Deliver the right balance of service, stock and responsiveness to our demand team to ensure `delivery OTIF and communication channels to customer.
- Call out high orders to demand team to investigate reason and customer expectation to allow planning decisions to be made.
- Ensure FFG Optimum Stock level is met.
- Manage the implementation and discontinuation of products, whilst maximising service and minimising obsolete stock
- Proactively chase demand team to push through exposed stock that is reaching min life.
- Customer Service level KPI
The successful application will have the following;
- Educated to Degree level or experience equivalent.
- Experience within an integrated ERP system
- MRP/ERP system experience.
- Integrated supply chain experience
- A structured approach to working within the areas of responsibility.
- Intermediate level of excel essential.
- Ability to work well with colleagues.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.