Up to £28,000
This role is Tuesday to Saturday
Ideally you will have worked within the food sector as a Production Planner.
You will efficiently manage the production schedule and third party distributors ensuring continuous production and supply while minimising costs and maximising cash flow. To work flexibly and collaboratively with other colleagues in the Supply Chain, Finance and Production teams, proactively identifying areas for improvement
Key Job Accountabilities
- Work with Production, Finance and Technical to resolve any issues
- Attend weekly SOP meeting with the sales team.
- Attend daily meeting with the production team.
- Put together the daily production schedule
- Liason with NPD team for trial if required on plant
- Short dated FG stock - talk to the sales team to sell the stock on
- Close all production orders each week in NAV.
- Weekly production schedule sent out to the production team.
- Input all sales order in Nav from e mails, and if require, talk with the customer.
- Attend both regular and adhoc internal & external meetings
- Populate and send out service report daily
- Inform Sales team of any change to orders and delivery dates immediately.
- Change any short for Tesco by using Tesco's system -TIMS.
- Confirm minimum life of stock to the relevant depot
- Weekly graphs populated (production and service) and sent out with information put on relevant notices board.
- Review production plan to check we have all the material on site before communicating out.
- Investigate when there is finished Goods Shortages due to Collection scheduling
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a planning role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage at all levels both internally & externally.
- A highly motivated, determined and enthusiastic individual
- Ability to develop positive working relationships to influence change and improvement
- Detail orientated with excellent Excel skills and the ability to manipulate, analyse and report data effectively.
- The ability and resilience to thrive in a pressurised environment, prioritising work load.
- Experience using a ERP system
This is an excellent time to join a growing business that has had heavy investment over the past couple of years.
To find out more for this Production Planners role, please apply or contact Kevin on 0115 8960704
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.