Duties to include:
- Helping with loading raw materials using crane
- Loading 25kg bags to the mixer
- Bagging of product to the 25 kg bag
- Seal and sew the 25 kg bags
- Stack 25kg bags onto the pallets up to 1000 kg
- Restack pallets
- Labelling the pallets with finished product
- Removal and segregation of empty packaging such as paper, plastic and wood
- Cleaning of the floor and machinery using a broom, vacuum cleaner, mops and wipes.
- A good level of English
- Physically fit as this role involves heavy lifting
- PPE will be issued
Work time: 12 hour shifts: start 06:00 finish 18:30. Overtime paid at time and a half between 8 and 12 hours
Breaks: Three paid 20 minute breaks and one unpaid 30 minute break
This is an on-going temporary position and offers an immediate start. Due to the location own transport is preferred. For more information please call Barker Ross Peterborough on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.