Work as part of the Production Team to ensure day to day control of the production lines.
- Perform role in compliance with H&S procedures to ensure all employees leave work in exactly the same condition they arrive
- Perform role in compliance with Quality and Food Safety procedures, to protect our customers from any harm as a result of the consumption of our products
- Operate all lifting, product transfer, product weighing, primary pack form and fill, secondary pack form and fill, palletisation and CCP equipment and machinery efficiently, productively, controlling waste and maximising yield
- Ensure accurate records are completed and recorded in relation to the manufacture of our products
- Dismantle, clean and re-build production line when required
- Highlights asset related constraints to Team Leader, and work with them to rectify
- The layering and blending of finished product as required
- Warehouse support as required
Experience working in the manufacturing industry is necessary.
- Basic Food Safety & Hygiene
- GCSE C pass in Maths, English and Science (or willingness to work towards)
If youre interested in this position please apply within or call Sarah Gray on 0115 941 6324
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.