We are recruiting on behalf of one of the U.K leading food manufacturer's! Due to an extended period of success and growth, my client is looking to employ and additional Production Manager to join there ranks.
- To own and drive delivery of operational KPIs through effective people engagement
- To effectively manage all aspects of the Production area, to ensure optimum operational performance
- To ensure the client meets its Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality obligations both in compliance with legislation and to Samworth Standards
- To identify, own and project manage process improvements and capital initiatives through to completion
Take a look at what will be required to achieve the above:
- To provide direction and support to all areas of Production
- To manage your Production area to required standards of quality, hygiene, safety and cost
- To actively promote a safety culture and improve safety performance ensuring that all Health & Safety requirements in the department are met
- To lead, motivate and develop all employees whom the job holder has accountability for with a particular focus on improving Employee Engagement on a continuous basis.
- Ensure that the management review and PDM process is utilised effectively to assist the performance of individuals and your collective team
- To ensure that the department is adequately resourced at all times, planning ahead for peak periods.
- To promote the vision, values and standards of the Company
- To take full ownership of product quality in your departments, actively driving complaints reductions and customer satisfaction objectives and improvement initiatives.
If you feel like you have what is required then I would love to hear from you! Please note that all applicant MUST fit the following criteria:
- Commercial awareness and a strong commitment towards people, quality and profit.
- Performance focus and results driven through the engagement of people.
- A resilient, credible leadership style with the ability to inspire, coach and develop your team
- The ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative and to 'think outside the box'.
- To be eligible to work in the UK
- To live within a 30 mile radius of LE13 0RG
Apply below to hear more!
Please note that all applications are subject to review, I will look to speak to all applications within 14 days of the application however if you do not hear from me within 21 days of applying then please assume your application unsuccesful and your details removed from our database.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.