- Work accordingly to the allocated job bag and be able to follow instructions
- Set and run the Laser department printers and all of the other associated machinery e.g. re-winders
- Hit all of the production targets given
- Complete all production paperwork in completed in full and in a timely fashion
- Ensure all components are correct before and during the print run
- Carry out QC checks and ensure the print format and quality is correct at all times
- Report to the Supervisor any delays in production as soon as they occur
- Ensure you follow all of the H&S procedures at all times
- Keep you work area clean and tidy at all times
- Experience in the setting and running of all Laser printing machinery and relevant software
- Good communication skills
- PC Literate
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.