PRODUCTION HYGIENE OPERATIVE
We are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Operative to work with our busy companies based in London.
You'll be working within a team, friendly people will always make you feel welcome. 45 minutes break, free lunch applies.
Preferable previous experience, but it is not necessery as the training will be provided.
As a hygiene operative you will play an important role for the food company.
You will work across all the production areas and be responsible for ensuring that all machines and the actual building meet strict standards of hygiene at all times.
Your main duties will be as follow:
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks.
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples.
- Deep cleaning of production areas.
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completd properly.
- Ensuring that all paperworks is correctly completed.
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene.
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure of time.
- Reporting anu incidents or environment concerns to your line manager.
If you are interested in the abouve position, done this kind of job in the past, or you are looking for a first job and would like to be train email me your CV on email@example.com, or call me on 02084347008 for more info.
Any CV's received will be contacted straight away in order to arrange the interview.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.