My client is an established and well respected FMCG manufacturer. Supplying their products throughout the UK, my client has built and maintained an exceptional reputation for quality.
To be considered for this role you must have experience within a Supervisory role within an FMCG manufacturing environment, preferably with food experience. You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership and organisational development skills supported by a strong knowledge base.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver the following:
- Ability to lead / direct a production team
- Ability to understand processes and drive forward operations - measure KPI
- Ensure compliance on your machines
- Confident and able to motivate and achieve targets
- Ability to continuously look for improvements and adapt practice to the benefit of the business and colleagues - not accept that something has always been done that way
- Reduce waste
Ideal candidates would have experience within a production background specifically in food manufacturing. As well as experience of hygiene, quality and health and safety standards.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.