My client is one of the UK's largest Food Manufacturer's producing a wide range of chilled products across multiple sites in the UK. The company offers many opportunities to progress and develop in your career.
Reporting directly to the Technical/Quality Manager, you will also work closely with the factory operations and engineering departments, to ensure that product quality standards are always met or exceeded.
- To promote product quality culture within the site
- Auditing against customer requirements
- To update senior management on any changes to quality systems
- Trouble shooting any quality issues
- Carry out line quality audits and dispatch checks against quality systems - then take corrective action
- Take a proactive role in working with customers with regards to the technical function
- Attending meetings as needed
- To ensure adequate training of quality standards within the agreed timescales are met
- Conduct taste panels on a regular basis
- Support technical team during visits/audits
- Assist in audit prep
- Cover QA role if needed
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.