Some of the key tasks include:
- Customer presentations/contact
- Development new products and concepts
- Identify gaps in market/trend/benchmarking
- Liaise cross-functionally across the business including operations, technical and purchasing
- Artwork/packaging development/sign off
- Customer contact/care during and after development
- Ideal food science degree/nutrition degree
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Creative skills
- Computer literate
If this sounds like something that would interest you moving forward, please send your details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.