As the Process Technologist your role will be to support the wider Process team, ensuring that new and existing recipes are taken from approval through to launch. Working closely with the internal teams you will assist with launching products on time and to the highest standards.
This is a demanding role in a fast moving environment where key responsibilities will include:
- Ordering new raw materials and packaging from suppliers for factory trials
- Ensuring all new raw materials and packaging delivered onto site are checked against and comply with the suppliers specification standards and the sites safety standards
- Preparing products for nutritional testing
- Coordinating shelf life/micro testing samples and paperwork
- Preparing photographic standards for the customer and production
- Coordinating customer samples
- General administrative duties
To be successful in the role the Ideal candidate will have:
- an understanding of food manufacturing processes and development from concept approval through to launch
- excellent organisational skills
- experience of managing multiple tasks and projects to a successful conclusion.
- the ability to demonstrate problem solving skills including evidence of resolving issues and applying effective solutions
- a good knowledge of MS Office - Word / Excel / PowerPoint
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.