My client is a leading UK Manufacturer within the chilled sector. They are looking to add a Process Technologist to their growing team due to a sustained period of growth. Reporting directly into the Process Manager my client is looking for over 1 years experience within a Process Environment within FOOD MANUFACTURING.
Following approval of NPD Concepts from the customer the role will be responsible for the successful scale up of new products into the factory considering cross-functional aspects.
- You must be able to make quick decisions, be analytical and work to a critical path, communication this to all levels including operatives and the customer
- Be an integral part of the development team to ensure the successful scale up of all new concepts/projects in line with the brief
- Demonstrate good housekeeping practices at all times
- Other duties as required to support the success of the department and overall business.
- Must have a full valid driving license
- Demonstrate a genuine passion and understand of food and respect for quality with a factory minded approach
- Able to work both as an individual and as a team player
- Good interpersonal/communication skills In
- Enjoy working in a fast moving environment with change and high expectations.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.