My client is a market leader in Beef processing and they are looking for a number of Retail Production Operatives to join their busy production site based in Pontefract, West Yorkshire. The Production Role will include:
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures are strictly adhered to
- Ensure that Company specifications are understood and adhered to
- Achieve daily output schedule for production
- Gather ingredients and ingredient control, process end packing, finished product packing, scale checks, leak and seal checks and product change over
- Work in a way which minimizes or eliminates food safety risks such as cross contamination
- Put and store waste in designated places
- Ensure finished product is separated from raw materials to prevent cross contamination or any other hazards to food safety
- Ensure familiarization with different types of metal detectors and procedure should a product be rejected
- Understand various primal labels, use by date, do not open before date (DNOB)
- Ensure correct use of safety knife and signing in, out, lost, damaged procedure
- Set up and operate machinery such as; Vac Pack and multi-scales
- Maintain the HACCP system procedures in accordance with the quality assurance procedures
- Ensure that the hygiene standards are maintained at all times for the equipment and staff and ancillary areas, and that all storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
Keep all equipment in good working order.
Level 2 in Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH are required and own transport to site is desirable due to location..
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm
Please send your CV in the first instance....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.