A truly fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre, Aviation professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Process Manager at their site in Heathrow.
The successful candidate will support the sort operation and organise and plan Sort Control, FSC, Exceptions, ACS, Flight Watch, Truck Watch, NCG and Air Ops in order to meet the company's present and long-term service and quality targets and to initiate systems to control the cost
per piece, whilst maintaining a motivated workforce.
What I am looking for:
- Strong people management skills with a proven record in managing a large team of people.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to develop a living and breathing Global Standard Operating Procedure environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across cultures.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Initiative and drive to promote and progress change in the organisation.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent strategic, analytical and negotiation skills & the ability to plan, execute and complete a given task within a specified timeframe.
- Understanding of air cargo operations, associated aircraft and Aviation legislative policies.
- Ability to conduct regular audits regarding performance and compliance.
Flexibility required across seven days in order meeting the demands of the business.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous growth plans.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.