- Develop, motivate and extend existing team where relevant.
- To challenge and improve processes through lean techniques to aid problem solving.
- To be the point of contact relating to all accounts for queries relating to trials / launches.
- To ensure that any concept samples developed can be successfully translated to full scale production (including internal product sign off).
- To aid trial and launch products on plant, in line with critical paths ensuring records and trial paperwork are maintained in full for due diligence.
- Proven track record of management of Process Teams
- Ideally the candidate will have a chilled process background
- Project management
- Customer Focussed
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.