My Client is a leading chilled Food Manufacturer. An exciting opportunity has arisen within their facility for a Process Manager, you will report directly into the sales manager and be responsible for the project manager of all process development activities. This will include the successful launch of all new products ensuring that they are delivered inline with customer expectations and timescales.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage all parts of the NPD process following handover from the NPD team up to the point of launch
- Communicate effectively with the customer on all Process Development activities in line with the agreed critical path
- Liaise with cross-functionally to ensure product launches and projects are delivered on time and in accordance with customers spec
- Management of projects related to a change in existing processes, equipment or raw materials.
- Provide inspiration and effective leadership to the Process Development team including training and development and task/project allocation
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree qualified
- Experience within a process development or related technical role, preferably within chilled food
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Previous project management experience and working with critical paths in a fast paced environment
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.