Barker Ross Food's NPD & Process division have been approached by a client to source a Process, Development Manager for a site based in North Nottinghamshire. The client is a market leader within its sector and is growing rapidly. This role is pivotal to their operation and would work very closely with the General Manager.
Below are some principle tasks and responsibilities;
- Provide support to the General Manager with commercial propositions and scoping for new products.
- Own the new product business proposition, scoping documentation and process lifecycle.
- Own and drive the new product trial process. Ensuring that appropriate engagement is achieved with key stakeholders.
- Conduct post launch evaluations and provide best practice advice and process improvements.
- Provide recommendations on packaging technology, sourcing and procurement.
- Provide appropriate training on standards and quality requirements to the production teams to ensure a smooth handover from trial to live production.
A successful candidate will need;
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Working within a similar Process Environment for 2 or more years
- Exceptional level of written and spoken English
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Accurate record keeping
- Audit knowledge of BRC / OF&G
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 0115 9416323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.