An exciting opportunity has arisen with our well established client who is based on the outskirts of Leicester.
Designs, manufactures and supplier of innovative luxury packaging solutions for the beauty, drinks, Entertainment, gift and corporate.
Responsible for ensuring print and print finishing is correctly implemented and delivered on time in accordance with customers deadlines for orders.
- Check all artwork files received from customers that they are of a standard as per the company recommended print specification. Print off an epsom proof and retain as evidence for 3 months.
- Liaise with CSR, cad and customers regarding any artwork issues, and give guidance and sound advice to resolve problems on files supplied.
- Organising of artwork layouts for print suppliers via cad, proof read ripped files against original copies to ensure files have are not corrupt prior to printing.
- Liaise with cad on the make up of pre-production samples from ripped artwork and ensure all are signed by a manager before proceeding to print.
- Place orders according to customer's deadlines for print and print finishing with internal and external suppliers. Liaise with the production manager and team on these arrival dates.
- Organise and attend print passes.
- Check all incoming printed sheets and report and investigate any Non-conformance quality issues. Liaise with suppliers on returned product and any charges incurred.
- Monitor stock levels of all materials required.
- Mac experience
- Understanding artwork files
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
Hours of work;
£20-25,000 depending on experience
If you would like to be put forward for this role then please email your CV or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.