Barker Ross are recruiting for an Operative in the Tallington area based on a 3 Month contract, up to 40 hours per week and rate of £10.31p/hr, to work as part of a team and be responsible for the precast production of construction materials.
Main Responsibilities of the position will include (but not limit to);
- Ensure Plant is Maintained to High Standard
- Ensure Tasks are Completed as Planned and On-Time
- Ensure Plant Operates in a Safe Manner
- Production is Maintained to Target Levels Required
- Plant Operates at Required Level of Effectiveness
Successful Candidates for this position must be;
- Committed, Driven and have Strong Work Ethic
- Have Strong Understanding of Health & Safety
- Able to Work with Minimal Supervision
- Literate & Numerate
- Physically Fit
- Mobile Plant Operators License for Forklift is Desirable
If you are interested in the above Mechanic role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.