We are currently hiring for a Shrink-wrap Operator to work in Acton.
Your main objectives will be to operate the shrink wrap equipment with optimum efficiency to ensure smooth and continuous operations of production lines.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Operating of Prasmatic and lane divider fererring to S.O.P.
- Knowing throughput, specification and methods of operationg. Ensuring all equipment is operated correctly.
- To manage the changeovers of packaging products, if any.
- To report / Discuss safety hazards with the Duty Supervisor for the application of remedial action.
- Involvement in quality and engineering problems as they arise.
- Ensuring all cleaning procedures are carried out correctly and adhered to.
- Must be prepared to work whatever hours are necessery to achieve the above. Any other reasonable duties that may arise as and when requested.
Ideally person with Food Hygiene Certificate and Forklift licence; who has high level of attention to details and rigorous in problem solving.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.