Barker Ross are looking for a Plastic Injection Moulding Operator to join an expanding work force Due to location of site transport is a must or a form of own transport to site would be needed
this role does offer a chance to be fully trained up but a knowledge of machine minding would be needed, if you have previously worked in a engineering background it would be desirable
the right candidate must
* Be flexible to over time
* Desire to learn
* Willing to work 6/2 - 2/10 shift pattern
* Good level of English written and verbal
* Ideally have injection moulding experience although not a decision maker
* An understanding of machinery worked in an engineering background before
* Have the right attitude towards work - hard working, Punctual & reliable
If you would like to know more about the role please call Melany on 01162042608
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.