PLANNING OFFICER - COVENTRY - START ASAP - PAY RATE £15.94 PER HOUR - 6 MONTHS PLUS.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- To hold a relevant degree or qualification accredited by the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) or RTPI in Scotland
- Show evidence of continuing professional development
- Must have excellent communication, negotiating and presentations skills sufficient to represent the City Council in public, as may be required, including giving evidence at public inquiries and informal hearings
- Must have knowledge of the purpose and objectives of Town Planning legislation and the role of the local planning authority.
- Experience of working in a professional planning role
- Experience of dealing with a variety of planning applications
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Must be able to make transparent and objective judgements
- Good report writing skills and the ability to analyse and assess proposals and negotiate quality solutions with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work as part of a team and deal with a wide range of people
** Officers should be experienced in dealing with a high number of smaller proposals - house holder, adverts, lawful development certificates etc. Should be able to drive and either use their own vehicle or use a pool car.**
Candidate must provide an up to date CV send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 07726995912
Candidate must provide eligibilty to work in the UK, 3 years worth of referencing
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.