Barker Ross is currently looking for Picker/packer operatives for fantastic opportunity to join on a t join our client in Northampton
The role is temp to perm basis, for the right person
Monday - Friday 8:30-17:00
The successful picker/packer operatives with the following;
- Ability to read picking lists and have a full understanding of product descriptions and quantities
- Accuracy - an eye for detail
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
- Reliable and a good work ethic
- When orders have been processed and checked, they need to be wrapped, labelled and dispatched
- Due to the nature of the role must be physically fit
If you feel that you fit the above requirements and are available for work immediately, then please call
Northampton Branch on 01604 634479 or send your CV into us
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.