An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Physical Logistics Coordinator join a leading global 3PL business on a permanent basis at their site in Bristol.
The Physical Logistics Coordinator is responsible for physical movements of material on site, organising all products within the dedicated area's and liaising with the client regularly to ensure correct flow of work is managed into production areas and also responsible for stock checks and managing flow of materials in this physically demanding role, 5S standards must be adhered to at all times.
Other key accountabilities include a good knowledge of Health and Safety to maintain compliance, Excellent MHE skills, the loading and unloading of vehicles, transporting materials throughout the site as and when required, SAP transactions and warehouse management, pick goods from warehouse and marshal in/out of locations and organising the warehouse team.
- Applicants will require a valid Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence, refreshed in the last 3 years with a minimum 1 years' experience (preferable), also a Reach Fork Lift licence would be an asset but not essential.
- SAP experience
- Warehouse management experience
- Good communication skills, able to liaise professionally with the client
- Previous experience in a coordination type role or team leader etc.
- Good health and safety knowledge as the site is very unique.
- Used IT equipment (windows, Microsoft office, SAP if possible, handheld scanners).
- Calm under pressure and can think on their feet.
Pay rate is £10.00 per hour with the role being on a temp to perm basis. When made permanent the salary will be £23,000 per year.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm.
Duties could include a reasonable amount of overtime and may require a flexible approach to working hours.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.